Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break....

Today marked the official start of our crazy mid-week to mid-week spring break. But I WILL not complain about some time away from work. Did I mention that it is BEAUTIFUL here....really it was over 70 here....people it is March....we are loving it!
I skipped out of work and picked up Bubba around 11:20 of course he wanted "BicDonald's" for lunch. We ate our lunch picnic style in the front yard with the neighbor kids.
While he napped I got a lot of things completed which, by the way I am not ready for him to give up naps...maybe when he goes to college!
When I went to wake him up he was sleeping. I think it is a mom thing but my baby always looks so darn cute when he sleeps.

I hope that nice weather surrounds you and you are able to enjoy some relaxing time with your friends and family!


No comments:

Post a Comment