Friday, February 26, 2010

what a week....

At the end of a loooong week I wonder if a weekend is really what I need? Don't get me wrong because I love the weekend, it means no 5:30 alarm clock or deciding what to wear and then ironing. But it is more time to do the things I "have" to-do around the house and catch up on work stuff that I didn't get done during the week. Today a FB a friend said their to-do list was DONE!!! DONE? I didn't actually know people finished all the items on their lists, mine just keep getting longer.
Lastly, I need a vacation, and not the weird mid-week to mid-week spring break our district has scheduled. I need a pack your suitcase with shorts, tank tops, some bathing suits, and books so I can sit on a beach read, get a tan, and drink some fruity drinks all while I don't have to make dinner, do laundry, or correct papers.




No comments:

Post a Comment